Monday, February 7, 2011

Packer Pride

On Friday, one of the teachers at daycare shared a funny story with me when I came to pick up the boys. It was football pride day so alot of the kids and teachers were wearing their favorite jerseys. Joey, of course, was wearing his Packers jersey and this teacher was wearing her Steelers jersey. Their conversation went something like this:

Joey: "Why do you have a Steelers jersey on?"
Teacher: "Because I like the Steelers."
Joey: "I like the Packers and the Packers are playing in the Super Bowl."
Teacher: "The Steelers are playing in the Super Bowl too."
Joey: "Not on my TV!"

Oh Joey......

Now, on to some pictures. The boys agreed to let me snap a few pictures of them at our pre-party celebration. Here's Sam all decked out in his Packer gear... along with Joey's snowboots. This little boy loves shoes, slippers, boots... anything he can put on his feet and stomp around with.

Joey looks so grown up (and handsome) in this picture... I can't believe how fast he's growing up (sob, sob).

Attempting to get a photo of the two of them together... never an easy task.

Ps. Did I mention how AWESOME that Super Bowl game was? WOO HOO... GO PACK GO!!!

No comments: